- Starts 04 Oct 2021
- Time 7 PM (IST)
- Duration 90 Minutes
Mohd Nadzrin Wahab
Learning & Performance Coach
Follow Me on
Topic : Leading in Virtual Environments
Date : 04 Oct 2021
- Nadzrin is a passionate Learning & Performance Specialist who helps people think, perform, connect and lead better. He specializes in Workforce Performance Skills, which focuses on improving professional results in the workplace.
- Armed with a degree in Communication from IIUM, his passion for connecting people saw him explore customer service, journalism, public relations, knowledge management and eventually learning & performance for 20 years. To date, he has conducted almost 16,000 hours of workshops at both middle and upper management levels.
- He has been certified by international bodies such as Accenture, TRACOM Group, Workforce Performance UK, Information Mapping International and Franklin Covey.
- He has served clients such as Axiata, PETRONAS, Henkel, BHP Billiton and Barclays Bank. In 2017, he was conferred the Global Training & Development Leadership Award by the 4th World Training & Development Congress, Mumbai, India.
- Nadzrin also currently has roles as an Intercultural Communication Lecturer (IIUM), Silat Melayu Cultural Lecturer (MOTAC) and Master Zafina Learning Facilitator (Zafina Fitness).