- Starts 09 Oct 2021
- Time 7 PM (IST)
- Duration 90 Minutes
Parenting & Child Development Coach
Follow Me on
Topic : Growth Mindset in Parents & Children
Date : 09 Oct 2021
- With a degree in Arts and a Major in English Language and Literature, Carmen started her professional career as an English Teacher and taught English to kids, adolescents, and grown-ups for almost a decade before moving abroad to live with her family.
- She took a professional detour, worked for Consulting and Technology giants, and accumulated considerable and important knowledge about cultural transition and cross-cultural communication.
- The year she became a parent herself, she sensed that she was starting on a life-long, very profound transformational journey. She started growing into a completely raw and new role, that of a parent - one there is no school for! It completely threw her out of her comfort zone and challenged her in infinite ways to stay completely open, vulnerable, and curious. It reminded her how passionate she is about her work with children, how resourceful she is in helping them build a confident, positive mindset, and how much she supports them to be all they can be!
- As someone who genuinely loves working with children and teens, she considers herself fortunate to have been able to return to her passion and turn it into an impactful profession as a Coach for Parenting & Child and Youth Development. She has tons of ideas on leveraging her corporate experience to help Corporate parents, Entrepreneurs, Parents, Stay at home moms or dads, Single Parents, especially in an international context.
- Her services are for Anyone who has ever been Responsible for a Child and his or her well-being, be it a parent, a step-parent, a primary caregiver, a surrogate parent, a foster parent, a sibling, an educator, paid or unpaid help, and who knows how raw and full of potential the bond with a child can be. She works with parents and children (often in parallel) and develops strategies and exercises to give children feedback, praise, build perseverance and resilience, and exercise them at home.
- Her vision is for all parents to recognize that there are better ways to raise and educate children than through authority and punishments; and for children and teens to develop an awareness of how truly amazing they all are because they are all so different and unique.
- One more thing, she is mom to an amazing and spirited kid who inspires her every day.