- Starts 10 Sep 2021
- Time 7 PM (IST)
- Duration 90 Minutes
ICF-ACC Executive & Team Coach, Resilience Coach (PI)
Follow Me on
Topic : Resilience for Leaders & Teams
Date : 10 Sep 2021
- Explorer by nature, empathizer at heart, skilled truth finder, passionate photographer and lover of all things cats.
- ICF certified Executive Coach & International Team Coach, Strategy Consultant and Facilitator.
- Founder of "Coaching Across Borders” focusing on resilience, mental strengths and finding purpose.
- Signature approach by blending art, indigenous wisdom and positive intelligence
- Lived in Germany, Sweden, USA, Austria and now Kenya working with people from different cultures across the globe.
- 25 years’ international management experience from the corporate (Sony, IKEA/Sweden ) and non-profit sector (East Africa).
- Embraces diversity and believes in collective wisdom
- Coached clients across a variety of roles, sectors and cultures. Examples include executives and senior managers from PwC, Allianz, BBDO, United Nations and Entrepreneurs